Bulfinch Crossing Update

07/30/19


Bulfinch Crossing's Residential Tower Taking Shape

The upcoming 45-story residential tower, the first phase of Bulfinch Crossing, is taking shape with framing rising and facade/curtain wall install ongoing. The 480-foot tower will include 368 apartments along with 55 condo homes. All residents will have access to a suite of luxury amenities including a rooftop garden and lounge, fitness facility and pool, and sky lounge. First residents are expected to take occupancy in Spring 2020.

Additionally, Carr Properties, the co-owner of the development announced that they have become 75% owners of the project with the remaining 25% still belonging to National Real Estate Advisors.

Bulfinch Crossing July 1

Back to Bulfinch Crossing >>

Related News