699 Boylston Update
Permit Pulled for new TB12 Center in Boston
July is here and things are heating up for the new TB12 Center at 699 Boylston in Boston's Back Bay.
So hot in fact, that a permit was just pulled to install 29 fire detectors in the new two-story facility. The 10,000 square foot center is set to include:
- All-new small group fitness classes focused on optimizing form, maximizing performance, and preventing injury
- One-on-one sessions with TB12 Body Coaches to assess functional movement, perform pliability treatments, and develop comprehensive, personalized programs
- Cutting-edge fitness services and equipment including metabolic testing, anti-gravity treadmills, and optical systems for gait and unilateral jump analysis
- VIP client services, corporate wellness events, and a speaker series to expand the reach of the TB12 philosophy for health and wellness in the Boston community
- Full luxury locker & shower facilities
- An interactive retail experience with the full lineup of TB12 functional products and exclusive TB12 apparel & gear that’s only available in Boston
- A TB12 smoothie bar serving healthy, protein-packed smoothies with fresh ingredients and pure TB12 Plant-Based Protein
The new space is scheduled to open within the month.