The Developer's Agenda - Bulfinch Triangle In Focus Update
March 30, 2017 at 12:30 PM
UMass Club, One Beacon Street, 32nd Floor, Boston, MA
With great excitement, we invite you to participate in the next event in the BLDUP Developer's Agenda Series, the "Bulfinch Triangle In Focus Luncheon". The event will bring together major players impacting commercial real estate development in Downtown Boston and include informative presentations from both developers and City representatives. The event will conclude with an engaging discussion and networking.
While BLDUP operates in the digital space, we also value relationships and believe in uniting the professionals that build our city.
- 12:15 – 12:30 PM: Registration / Check-in
- 12:30 – 12:45 PM: Opening by BLDUP.com
- 1:00 – 2:15 PM: Bulfinch Triangle
- 2:15 – 2:30 PM: Open networking
Speakers will discuss the planned Bulfinch Triangle project, and how it fits in with the City of Boston’s Imagine 2030 plan. Speakers include:
- One Canal - Abby Goldenfarb, Trinity Financial
- 310 luxurious apartments with 21,000 square feet of retail
- Bulfinch Crossing – John Hurley, HYM Investment Group
- 2.9 million square feet including Class A office, retail and residences
- The Hub on Causeway – Brian Koop, Boston Properties (Pending)
- 1.87 million square feet including Class A office, retail, hotel and residences
- Parcel 1B Affordable Housing Project – Ted Lubitz, Related Beal
- 239 affordable residential apartments, a 220-room Courtyard Marriott hotel and 10,000 square feet of retail
- Divine Design Center - Maximizing a Project's Value with Amenities
- An important update about upcoming zoning and building code changes - Felix Zemel, Founder of Pracademic Solutions and former State of Massachusetts Director of Code Development
- An overview of upcoming public transit and bicycle infrastructure improvements - Matt Robare, Journalist
Each presentation will last 15-20 minutes, and will be followed with a 5 minute open audience discussion.
Portion of proceeds to benefit the Lurie Center for Autism and the Nashoba Learning Group.