About Allston Square
372 Cambridge Street, Allston, Boston, MA
Allston Square is a proposed 390,000-square-foot two-phased, mixed-use residential/retail development centered about the intersection of Cambridge Street and Harvard Avenue in Allston.
The development would construct six buildings across multiple sites containing a total of 353 residences, including 245 condominiums and 108 rental apartments, 24,550 square feet of retail and 189 parking spaces. Existing buildings would be demolished.
Phase 1 of Allston Square calls for the construction of four buildings.
1. The 112,790-square-foot 415 Cambridge Street would feature 111 condominiums, 2,500 square feet of retail and 59 parking spaces.
2. The 12,844-square-foot Allston Hall, located at the intersection of Braintree and Franklin Streets, would feature nine rental apartments and 4,225 square feet of retail.
3.The 90,710-square-foot 372 Cambridge Street, located at the intersection of Cambridge Street.
4. Harvard Avenue, would contain 79 rental apartments, 11,500 square feet of retail and 38 parking spaces.
In the middle of Phase 1, construction of 16 Highgate Street, a 17,000-square-foot building featuring 20 rental apartments and 6 parking spaces, would commence.
Phase 2 of Allston Square would construct two buildings.
1. The 70,835-square-foot Franklin-Braintree, bounded by Franklin, Braintree and Wilton Streets, would feature 64 condominiums, 1,250 square feet of retail and 43 parking spaces.
2. The 85,830-square-foot 334 Cambridge Street would feature 70 condominiums, 5,075 square feet of retail and 43 parking spaces.
The following are plans of Allston Square:
The following are renderings of Allston Square: