About 5th and Hill Project
319-323 5th Street and 440-442 S. Hill Street, Los Angeles
The project would be developed with an approximately 55-57 story (maximum 740 feet) building consisting of approximately 261,000 gross square feet on a total lot area of approximately 16,663 square feet.
It includes approximately 5 levels of above-grade parking in a 6-story podium (ground level is lobby and circulation only) and approximately 4 levels of below-grade parking to accommodate approximately 155 - 165 parking spaces.
The project proposes two programming options: (A) a condominium and hotel use option and (B) an all condominium use option. Both options would have restaurant and bar facilities. The use options are included to provide flexibility in programming to account for changing market conditions and the evolving Central City Community Plan area in downtown Los Angeles.
A. Condominium / Hotel Option: Under Option A, the Site would be developed with a high-rise consisting of the same footprint, floor area, and design features as stated above. Condominium units would be included in the top segment of the building, with a lifestyle/boutique type of hotel located below. Specifically, this use option would include:
• A maximum of 100 condominium units
• Approximately 200 hotel guest rooms
• Approximately 27,500 square feet of commercial restaurant and bar uses
• Separate residential and hotel lobby provided on the ground floor.
• Approximately 4,500 square feet of meeting spaces
• Up to five restaurants and/or bars, two pool decks, and fitness areas
B. All Condominium Option: Under this use option, the Project Site would be developed with a high-rise consisting of the same footprint, floor area, and features as stated above. Condominium units would be included throughout the entire building. Specifically, this option includes:
• A maximum of 142 condominium units
• Approximately 25,000 square feet of commercial restaurant, bar, and fitness uses.
• Up to four restaurants and bars, two pool decks, and a fitness area