About The Hub on Causeway
1.87 million square foot mixed-use development featuring three towers with retail, office, hotel and residential uses. The Hub on Causeway will be constructed in three phases. Phase One will consist of:
- 175,000 square feet of creative office space, 147,000 square feet of which will be home to cybersecurity and IT operations analytics solution provider Rapid7's new headquarters.
- 210,000 square feet of multi-level retail/restaurant space. Star Market will occupy 60,000 square feet, an ArcLight Cinema with 15 screens will occupy 60,000 square feet and an entertainment venue by Big Night Entertainment Group and Live Nation New England will occupy 31,680 square feet.
- 64,000 square feet of TD Garden expansion space.
- 10,000 square feet of outdoor space, including a new entrance to TD Garden and North Station.
- 540 new underground parking spaces connected to existing garage.
Completion of Phase One of The Hub on Causeway is expected in late 2018. Phase Two will consist of a 38-story residential tower with approximately 440 units and a 10-story citizenM hotel tower with approximately 260 rooms. Phase Three will consist of a 21-story office tower totaling approximately 525,000 square feet. The following are renderings of The Hub on Causeway: