Respected industry veteran Chris Berardi founded JDC Demolition Inc. as part of the J. Derenzo family of companies. Berardi’s solid reputation for excellence, technical expertise and repeat relationships with many of New England’s most regarded general contractors and property developers – coupled with the long-term financial stability of parent company J. Derenzo – have already helped the company achieve record growth.
Staffed by the most experienced operations team in New England, most of whom have worked together for decades, JDC Demolition offers clients the technical expertise required to complete projects safely and on schedule to pave the way for construction crews.
Notable recent projects include:
- Burnham Building (former Filene’s building)
- Salem State University Library
- Salem Harbor Power Station
- Merchant’s Row Quincy Redevelopment
- Lesley University
- Suffolk University 20 Somerset St.
- Harvard University Bright Arena
- Winsor School Performing Arts & Wellness Center
- Pratt & Whitney
JDC Demolition emphasizes a collaborative approach to service to create long-lasting partnerships and are proud to count 90% of work from repeat clients.
No new thoughts. Inquire about becoming a thought leader by clicking