x
BLDUP Views

Every month users get 5 free search page views. In order to get unlimited views upgrade to our FREE or Pro plans.

/ 5 free pages viewed

Sign in
Upgrade
    BLDUP Newsletter

30 Hudson Yards Update 10/20/21

Majority Stake in Hudson Yards Office Tower Sells for $508.5M

KKR & Co has just acquired a 75% stake in 30 Hudson Yards for $508.5 million. Bought from the building's developer, Related Companies, this move will transfer the majority of ownership to KKR. Related Companies will still maintain the other 25% for the time being. 30 Hudson Yards, also referred to as "The Edge" is a 103-story office tower that was completed in 2019 as part of the Hudson Yards masterplan development. At 1,296 feet tall, it is the 5th tallest building in NYC and the 7th tallest in North America. The tower contains 2.6 million square feet and hosts a number of Fortune 500 tenants; KKR being one of the largest. It also has a unique observation deck that sticks out 100 stories above street level and gives 360-degree views of Manhattan. 

View 30 Hudson Yards >>

Search BLDUP

Search BLDUP for news, projects, and companies to find the information that pushes your business forward.

Related News