About Quincy Tower Rehabilitation Project
Development of rehabilitation of the existing 16-story Quincy Tower age-restricted affordable housing building in Chinatown. Substantial improvements will be made to the building's interior and mechanical systems, including:
- Replacement of heating and hot water boiler systems
- Overhaul of the emergency generator
- Renovation of residential units' kitchens and bathrooms
- Building-wide accessibility improvements
- Security system improvements
Upon the rehabilitation's completion, 17 apartments will be rented to households earning no more than 30% of Area Median Income (AMI), and 144 apartments will be rented to households earning no more than 60% of AMI.