The Residences at 1022 Hancock
46 luxurious condominiums under construction in Quincy Center located steps to Butler Pond. The Residences at 1022 Hancock Street will be situated in a former school building with authentic charm and natural vistas.
Known as the City of Presidents, Quincy, Massachusetts is home to two United States Presidents; John Adams and John Quincy Adams. Visitors can tour their birthplaces, summer White House and final resting place; national treasures virtually unmatched in authenticity. With twenty-seven miles of coastline and beaches, acres of beautiful protected parks, the most interesting and diverse dining scene outside of Boston, rock climbing and hiking in the Blue Hills Reservation, world-class golf courses and so much more. Its industrial past of shipbuilding and granite transitioned to Shopperstown USA and the establishment of legendary chains of Dunkin Donuts and Howard Johnsons. Now a city of suburban neighborhoods with an urban center located minutes from downtown Boston, Quincy is easily accessible via MBTA, boat or car.
- 6 Minutes to I-93 North or South
- 1 Minute to Rt. 3A
- 1-3 Minute Ride to Neighborhood Parks
- 1 Minute Walk to Butler Pond
- 3 Minutes to the Steward Satellite Emergency Facility (Formerly Quincy Medical Services)
- 2 Minute Drive to Quincy Tennis Club
- 8 Minute Walk to the Quincy Center Train Stop
- 2 Minute Drive to Quincy Center Restaurants
- 5 Minute Drive to Wollaston Beach/Boardwalk
- 18 Minutes to Logan Airport
- 5 Minute Drive to Hannafords
SALES CENTER: 1354 Hancock Street, 2nd Floor Quincy, MA (Open by Appointment)