About 125 High Street
Financial District, Boston, MA
125 High Street is a 30-floor postmodern highrise in the Financial District of Boston, MA. Standing 452 feet tall, the highrise is currently the 23nd-tallest building in the city. 125 High Street has approximately 1.9 million square feet of Class A office space. It was designed by Jung Brannen Associates.
The complex consists of four buildings.
- 125 High St is a 30-story, 950,000 square foot office tower. This building is the tallest component of a development.
- 145 High St is 21-story, 500,000 square foot office tower. It sometimes is also known as the Oliver Street Tower.
- Along with the two towers, it also includes three restored 19th-century buildings with six, five and four stories, totaling 41,600 square feet.
- The fire station makes the office towers one of the few highrises with an on-premises municipal fire company.
- The property also includes a five-level, 850-car underground parking garage.
The exterior is of a unifying granite, with entrances to the building through the High Street Tower and Oliver Street Tower. The two towers are connected via a central 8-story atrium with skylights 150 feet above the floor.